Doq Holliday @doqholliday
From James O’Keefe:

^^ Announcing videos inside Johnson and Johnson tomorrow, Monday 8pm.“The Hunter will become the hunted.”
12:10 AM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
27 September, 12:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I've got skin in this game with J&J, my mother got their shot in May, died in June from massive brain hemorrhage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
27 September, 09:41
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
I wish you peace. Your Mama is with God. All is good for her now. May the murderers be held accountable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 September, 12:27
They deserve a lot more than a metal for standing up for America even under extreme attacks financially and socially.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 September, 03:01
😬

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 September, 02:11
Doq.... We know.... Many are awake for a long, long time.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Fema coffins - YouTube

http://www.polyguardvaults.com/index.cfm?ID=9 http://vantageproducts.com/

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
27 September, 12:32
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
My mom found something similar about coffins and tents being erected in the UK. I think they know people are going to start dying in much higher numbers. Be prepared for them to blame the unvaxxed. It’s going to be the vaccinated who are dying in droves this season.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
27 September, 12:48
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Company in Covington, GA definitely manufactures burials vaults etc. How do we know these are all for FEMA? The premise is certainly plausible, given all we know!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
27 September, 12:17
😎🇺🇸🦅

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 September, 09:18
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication