John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Patriots,

I have tried my best for the last few years to present to you what I believed was going on. Now, there is little doubt.
I ask of you, God almighty and his son, our savior Jesus Christ that you forgive me if I was in anyway misleading or false. I do not ask this lightly. I take full responsibility for my actions and still try very hard to check the ego and show only facts and love.
Thank you for riding this crazy world with me and for giving me your time and attention. God bless you all Patriots.

Have no fear for he has risen.
10:10 PM - Sep 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 September, 02:05
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Amen!!! I ask the same in my prayers. We are human and imperfect. I find crumbs in everyones posts that help me tie others together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JayBee Fletcher @JBFletcher
27 September, 11:21
I have always found your posts to be thought provoking and insightful. I've also deeply appreciated how you always advocate for individual research and for us to draw our own conclusions. Put another way, I am so grateful for the content you have and continue to publish, and I've never expected perfection from you! God bless you John, now and always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 September, 06:47
During the time that we have all been going through these last several years, it has been an information dump like never before. So many people have come together to share what they believe to be true at the time until other evidence presents itself.
I have been involved in conversations with you since anonup started and find your intent to be true to heart. Many times you give ideas and concepts and then proofs of why you make your claims. That is akin to scientific method. You postulate a theory, test the theory, and give proof to your final statement.
To me, no apology needed because as you have posted before, stating to do our own research and come to our own conclusions.
You have helped me to look for facts instead of opinions, look for posts of people who talk about their faith in God and interact accordingly with each poster ( lrg accts post a bomb and do not answer questions or are ambiguous to seem in the know). I have learned from your method. Thank you James.

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
26 September, 10:45
I, for one, think you've done a fantastic job of presenting facts, and have never, ever felt mislead. Every time you've posted, it's led me further down the rabbit hole, and prompted me to learn even more on what was presented. We all love and appreciate sharing your journey and facts with us. I wish you well in your future endeavors with the full blessings of God. Thank you for being just the way you are...10-4...carry on.....

27 September, 02:33
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Thank you for your kind words they mean a lot to me.
God bless you sister.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 September, 10:41
God Bless you Patriot!!! TY for keeping up the fight and for helping to spread truths! Not one of us is perfect, but we always tried to do our best!!! Godspeed!!! No Fear!!!

27 September, 02:34
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Until the Lord God has won we Patriots fight on. Once again into the Breech!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
26 September, 10:35
Amein! 🙏

Numbers 6:24-26

27 September, 02:41
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
I thank you kindly Patriot and may he also with you.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 September, 10:31
GOD BLESS YOU always :) You know we all love you and appreciate all you do on this journey with us.

27 September, 02:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I thank you. May the Lord God guide you in all you do. Fight well Patriot!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 September, 10:28
I leave you with this GOD BLESS !!!! Not one of us is perfect. Be well

27 September, 02:36
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Thank you for this, I will put it to good use. I remain at the table to fight against the deceiver. Never shall we surrender. Godspeed Patriot.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
26 September, 10:15
I get wanting forgiveness for leading anyone astray. However, I fail to see how you have done this. I have not followed you long. I am fairly new and God has truly guided me to where I am at. I have not seen any reason for you to apologize or ask forgiveness. I thank you for what you have shared. God bless you patriot. Only God knows the whole story. May He be glorified!

27 September, 02:39
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thank you for your kindness. I have always felt guided, like you to where I needed to be, what I should post on. There may have been times that I let ego replace God. For that I am very sorry. I will fight with you and the rest of the Patriots until the end.
God bless and God speed Patriot!