❗PLEASE, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE US❗

❗ The [Government] is your ENEMY ❗

πŸš«πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰β˜£οΈ#PharmaFascistTerrorHealth βš οΈπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’€
08:17 PM - Sep 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
13 June, 06:59
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
ivermectine to the resQue, also home made Hydroxychloroquine +zink+ dvits + magnesium+ coldpressedoils😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 September, 09:54
I think when you have parasites in your body it makes you more vulnerable to energy parasites - consider them a kind of demonic energy if it's easier to grasp

This is getting metaphysical, but I've been at it a while & have had experience with energy parasites - the "nasties" I call them, & they affect your heart, mind & emotions

I'm about to make my own batch of HCQ btw
And taking ivermectin got rid of a long-term bacteria problem in my body

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
26 September, 10:02
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Smart choice. πŸ‘Š

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
01 October, 07:10
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Wow ... I didn't know you could make your own HCQ ... I've some research to do!

Sleet Sir @Sleet
26 September, 09:45
Well son of a bitch...

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
26 September, 09:45
wow just finished a new homemade batch of hydroxychloroquine in the kitchen.I sit back down with a coffee to start my meme shift again and whats the first post I see? Syncronicity... awesome

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
26 September, 09:52
In response james wafer to his Publication
πŸ™‚πŸ‘Š