Desert Patriot @desert_patriot
26 September, 04:52
Tricks of the trade...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 05:25
In response Desert Patriot to her Publication
Zeolite is effective at getting mercury out, if you stick with the protocols for quite a while (It may be 4 - 6 weeks before you notice anything,) which can be found online. To say it's effective, is saying, it sometimes feels like pins, needles and swords are literally being yanked out. Hopefully medbeds just gets the mercury out or deals with it alchemically. It's a very interesting substance. If you can take it out oneself, be akin to Aruthur removing the sword (obstruction, thorn) from the stone (atrophied nervous channel?) Also wonder if St. George slayed his own dragon instead of a mythical one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 September, 06:36
In response Desert Patriot to her Publication
What brand do you use of the zeolite? I am interested in it.

I did it about 10 years ago. It was an MLM at the time. I think David Wolfe promotes a brand. But you can look at some reviews online for the best ones. Honestly, I've heard even the garden variety "horse medicine" which is sold on feedlots have been known to work if prepared properly, supposedly.
08:15 PM - Sep 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by desert_patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Desert Patriot, click on at the bottom under it