Kay Tee @kmax
26 September, 06:29
sure is quiet here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 September, 06:33
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
I think several people are just tired or distracted for now

I know there were a few times the last few days when I didn't even feel much like posting replies & just reposted some things
I don't even think I posted information to pass along

When this goes on & on it can drag even the most determinedly optimistic people down, I think

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
Thank you. We are all feeling it. I just can't give up and I have a soft spot for anonup. I'm used to not much interaction... been shouting to the void about wireless tech harm for 12 years. 😜 I took a break yesterday on a bushy property. It was good for the soul.

It's so nice to have a bit of interaction with peeps on the same page - to know that all the Aussies that have been behind the US and other countries for so long have the same support. A like of a post or forwarding is enough. The best is a reply of course, so thank you. Gab is very active. I only have 90 followers and I'm surprised by the activity there. Maybe more aussies ?
06:54 PM - Sep 26, 2021
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kmax in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 September, 07:03
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
I think that anonup is a bit more of a niche platform than Gab
Nothing wrong with that!

But Gab bustles with all sorts of folks & probably more than a few bots - some I don't care for but I want a better view of the whole picture & not just an echo chamber

Shoot, I even belong to a gardening group over there & it's quite informative 😄

Kay Tee @kmax
26 September, 07:24
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Niche for sure. It feels nicer.. a bit more protected.
I have only started posting more because of the interaction. There are a few of my favourite people from Twitter past there too.
Have a great day!