Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 September, 02:50
Remember that Q told us to question everything. Democrat and Republican politicians are alike. None of them are fighting for us. They are Zionists owned by Israel. Remember that Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last." I encourage you to do your own research and see what conclusions you come to.

(9 pictures)
Pictures #1 -7: Screenshots from Ghost Ezra
Picture #8 : Picture of Michael Flynn wearing a shirt with the "Little Boy Lover" Pedo Symbol
Picture #9 : Closeup of Michael Flynn's shirt with the "Little Boy Lover" Pedo Symbol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
25 September, 09:49
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I see NO pedo symbol on his shirt, only a design that looks like vegetation. Just because Epstein island has palm trees doesn't mean that everything that uses a palm tree design indicates pedophilia. I think you're reaching with this one. I happen to like Ghost Ezra though I can't follow him on the platforms he's on. I would have to see for myself that he posted these. I see no indication of that either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
If this was a Democrat with the Pedo Symbol on his shirt, how would you react? Please don't react any different when it is someone you thought you could trust. We have been played on many levels. I want the truth, no matter what it is. Ghost Ezra is over the target, which is why is channel (and a few others) are censored by Google and Apple and most other channels aren't. He is censored because he speaks the truth. Go to his channel and do a search on his comments and you will see all of the screenshots I posted: https://t.me/s/GhostEzra
12:17 PM - Sep 26, 2021
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
26 September, 04:04
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Where is the pedo symbol on Flynn's shirt? I see no palm trees listed with the FBI as pedo symbols.