NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
👇🔥👇🔥Devin Nunez joined Maria Bartiromo this morning and discussed the Durham investigation.

“We’ve made 14 criminal referrals to the DOJ. I expect every one of those to be looked in to... We’ve done our job, now we expect Durham to do his job, which I think he is doing...”

Funny that the Durham investigation is popping up in the news at this very moment. Very interesting timing.
10:24 AM - Sep 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
26 September, 10:49
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Also, Nunes is a proven liar again and again. Dragging this out like this is an absolute crime, blood on the hands of Trump, Nunes, Durham and whoever else is responsible for the grifting delays to collect more donations/cash.

SICKENING MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
26 September, 10:48
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Nothing ever happens. Sussmann, while a key part of the entire scam, is a bit player. Now, I get it, some of the upper level players will not be indicted, they will go straight to Gitmo. Good stuff. But doing it under the cover of darkness is inexcusable. It's literally a crime they are committing when they do this. We can deal with that later I am certain, however there is only one way to get our country back.........hang them all for all to see.

IT'S THE ONLY MOTHER FUCKING WAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 September, 10:53
In response SPORTS to his Publication
And we need to stop waiting for the supposed “good guys” to do it. WE MUST DO IT OURSELVES.