Only people mentioned by MandoMcLovin in this post can reply
Evil Elf @Evilelf
29 January, 06:53
In response ΜΔŇĐØ ΜĆŁØVƗŇ to his Publication
could someone educate me on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Kettner @Mary_K
29 January, 06:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
29 January, 05:00

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
29 January, 04:58
I have yet to find actual confirmation of this. Media is silent.

verde rona @verderona4510
29 January, 04:24

John Mathwin @RoboPatriot999
29 January, 04:22
It was nice knowing you,George.
-The World

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
29 January, 03:43
I can't even break out the tiniest of violins. 🎻😅 On a related note, I just bought more silver. It's my way of flipping the bird at the central banks...and becoming my own central bank.

Wanda Woman @Itsmewanda2
29 January, 04:14
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Haha, that's great! I bought some Silver last night lol.. Let's Make Silver Great Again! #MSGA

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 03:32
Can we play with dominos for a couple of days.
These rich fookers dont have enough money to hold out very many days when they are loosing billions per day.
If the Anons Hold their stocks they can break these evils that have ripped off hard working Americans for as long as there has been a damn stock market.
Nana is hearing that have already lost more than in the 2008 collapse.
Anon's HOLDING making frickin history!

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
29 January, 03:31
😂😂

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
29 January, 03:31
SOROS. This is just beginning. There is SO much more coming.