Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
26 September, 04:00
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Weapon, how to kill in WW3 without you knowing it?

Better wake up and see who are the nefarious murderers and who wants genocide?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 September, 04:30
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Dont forget I KNOW fraudchi had direct input and testing in 2 of the 3 listed here....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
26 September, 09:40
Do doctors really " not know?" or are they in on it?

26 September, 09:49
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
My own belief is it is a 70/30 split. 70 percent KNOW...and they are being paid off. I use to work in the medical field and things hit me really hard when a doctor I worked for said he would prescribe heart medications to ppl that didnt even need it if the drug company would make it worth his wild.....the medication he was talking about was known to have some very bad side affects also....bye bye florence nightengale.....

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 September, 09:33
Exactly. With "covid" the CDC, WHO and Fraud-ci recommendations of mask, ( decrease O2) distancing, ( decrease herd immunity) isolation indoors
( decrease Vit D) , fear ( increase harmful hormones) = weaken the immune system = more people die. Then banning medications that reduce symptoms and CURE the illness= more deaths.

26 September, 09:35
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yeah, that is right but the medications part is something we can fight back with naturally....that is why many of us are posting about natural remedies....