John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
God left his divine gene in your DNA.
This is what they are after.
That is the God particle.
This is why no one is above another, we all have God in us.

Cern is an escape route.
Rockets are also
No one escapes this
Panic in D.C.
Nowhere to run from the sun now.
God's Judgement is coming you bastards.
I wish you could be saved but witches never turn from Satan.
He's really, really mad at you. Your getting erased.
4-6% lost for good.
Not FB?

Can activation occur of 'recording' local on device pre SCIF (CERN Portal) entry?
(copying mind/assests on to biomechanical entity, no physical can leave this plane)
No logs.-
No keys. (you're poor now suckers, thanks for the dough.)
Ghost in-Ghost out. (from ours to theirs)
People only engage security (+ escape vehicles) when they have something very serious to FEAR. (Bezos+Musk)
What is that FEAR for MZ? (Zuck got all his widdle copies brwoken, Now you die the real death, God willing)
Q

BIBLICAL
06:21 AM - Sep 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 September, 09:47
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
You are excellent at encouraging us to research & decipher the truth! (We're trying.) Thank You!

you say - "Can activation occur of 'recording' local on device pre SCIF (CERN Portal) entry?"
? idk, I assume not, a special device does duplicate info for clones ... only heard about such things ... no knowledge.

your answer is -"(copying mind/assests on to biomechanical entity, no physical can leave this plane)"
? so their entity must be copied for an "off-world" escape? Original carbon entity dies / remains.

You say - "Ghost in-Ghost out. (from ours to theirs)"
? Guessing they are only "copies", sent here for disruption.

Yes, the FEAR is very real = they failed. (Bezos+Musk)

Who / What is MZ? (conjured up evil?)

They "die the real death, God willing" - yes, blotted out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 02:54
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes nothing material can enter the kingdom of heaven or hell, only the soul. There are ways to take a physical form once the move is made but not until arrival. Unless of course God wills it differently. We have not been made aware if that is the case.
It must be bio-mechanical because it is my belief that a machine can never have a soul, only something of God can. Information is passed through DNA, RNA could be the recorder. I have seen many companies already using this for security measures.

The transfer can take place quickly and easily, just like below. If you have their bio-metric data than you have their lives because most rich people use that for all monetary transactions.

http://ryanforensicdna.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 September, 07:25
I hope one day I understand all of what you wrote here. Most of it that I do sounds good :) . . . Sending love Patriot.

26 September, 08:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Just know heavens Trinity is here in human form taking care of business. It will be scary but everything will be alright. He promised us right?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 September, 07:19
right on brother

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
26 September, 07:16
JUST WOW!!!!!!! SO LET IT BE DONE!

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
26 September, 06:32
I remember the "4-6% lost forever" drop, still not quite sure what it could mean.

26 September, 09:01
In response James Cooper to his Publication
It will all become totally clear very soon. Those 4-6% are so brainwashed or just don't care and will never be swayed no matter what happens. Even if God appears.