Robby Ball @perfectsliders
29 January, 11:13
“They discussed many topics, number one of which was taking back the House in 2022. President Trump’s popularity has never been stronger than it is today, and his endorsement means more than perhaps any endorsement at any time,” it continues

https://thetruereporter.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
But I thought congress, almost in its entirety, knowingly certified a fraudulent election. And I thought, according to Trump's speech on the day the electoral votes were counted, told us this isn't an election issue but a national security issue. And I thought the DNI Report confirmed that. And I have to say, I am disheartenedto hear about Trump talking, if true, about taking back the House. I thought USA Inc. was defunct and the Republic is to soon be restored. I trusted The Plan.
11:35 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply
Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
29 January, 12:11
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
That is what you have been told they discussed. reconcile if McCarthy is a white hat and he needed to meet with Trump about the plan how
do they explain why he was there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
29 January, 12:11
That is what you have been told they discussed. reconcile if McCarthy is a white hat and he needed to meet with Trump about the plan how
do they explain why he was there?

Lee Lewis @LeeAnn88
29 January, 11:57
I'm going to go with no one except the people in that meeting actually know what was said.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
29 January, 11:42
I mean Trump knows how corrupt both parties are. He watched them certify a fraudulent election. He knows how broken DC is. These are the people who just impeached him for nothing. Why would he be talking about rebuilding the GOP? This doesn't make any sense. Yes maybe he's trying to "distance himself" from any military operations, but he could do that without making public moves to work with the GOP. He could just remain silent about it.

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
29 January, 11:41
My hope is that 10 days of darkness, inlcuded me (everyone). There is so much evidence out there, it eventually comes out, but the big question is when. Will it be in time?