John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
25 September, 09:37
If you have followed me awhile you will know I have said multiple times that JFK Jr is dead. That statement was 100% correct.
February of last year he returned. Many will be returning.
Our medical knowledge is far, far greater than you could even imagine. Your cells, every one of them, are like a little hard drive that stores info of who and how you were. Other "pieces" of things are added as needed later. It is not a med bed, those do not exist and will never need to. All that is needed is a full skeleton, sometimes not even that. You are grown back together. It is not a simple or painless process. I am not sure how parts like the brain and nerves are even done, but they are. I am not saying anyone returning is not the same person, that is your call.

What makes you, you? What can be replaced before you are no longer, you?

Welcome Back Sir. Throne ready.

https://www.forbes.com/sit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
If this is true, the soul departs at death - if you resurrect someone from the dead like this, who knows what replaces that soul. Doesn't sound good to me.

If this is true, then we are also looking a prophecy that says the people will beg to die, and they won't be able to. Again, not something good to me.

Bringing people back from the dead is NOT a good thing, ever.
10:30 PM - Sep 25, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
26 September, 03:15
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Unless it is God, or the power of God that does this.
Lazarus and Jesus are 2 examples. One brought back by man and one brought back by God.
Glory most high to his name. May he bless you and keep you safe sister.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396