James Dean @Wait_its_time
so far the Trump speech is a big nothing Burger I'm actually falling asleep
08:16 PM - Sep 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
B_o Suarez @Bo_Suarez
25 September, 09:28
In response James Dean to his Publication
Honestly, it's was a big nothing burger. At least he didn't tell people to take the vaccine seems he got the hint from the last time he mentioned it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 September, 10:06
In response B_o Suarez to his Publication
yep that was very disappointing. Trump also mentioned about being honest and calls everybody else a liar yet he states that Babbitt is dead the one that got shot during the January 6th rally yet several other people say that was a staged event so makes me wonder who's telling the truth? I wasn't there so I can't really say

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
25 September, 08:19
In response James Dean to his Publication
either a troll or you are arent ready to wake up yet

25 September, 08:47
In response Renee White to her Publication
I've been woke up longer than most before even anybody knew about Trump. if you're listening to the speech at the rally tell me what is so exciting tell me what is so promising about what's going on right now