Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
DID YOU KNOW?

In 1900, a man named Wilhelm Reich invented a way to cure cancer, heart disease, arthritis, and thousands of other ailments, within a few 15-minute sessions of sitting in the box above.

How was this possible? The 'box' is a carefully crafted 'orgone accumulator' which concentrates the orgone energy or life energy "Chi / Prana", and this has an incredible effect on patients.

The FDA banned Wilhelm's inventions and sentenced him to prison where he died in 1957.
06:45 PM - Sep 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
26 September, 05:58
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
a member of my family in the late 1940’s created a pwrpetual motion machine and the goverment came in and took it and all his project notes from him. also have you heard of Van Tassel who created a life extending building out of Landers Calif called the induction dome? it wouldve extended someones life by yrs. gov killed him and atole all his project info while the wife was at his funeral

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
25 September, 07:02
yea! i have orgonite pyramids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
25 September, 06:58
I could use one of those about now.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 September, 06:56
Reminds me of something I’ve seen from way way back over in the Agent area

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 September, 06:56
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
*EGYPT