Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
i lost my uncle this week at 86. good man. WE chose the same career path. unable to attend the funeral cuz its -1700 miles away and i coupdnt dribe it. I refuse to wear a mask for any reason invluding Air Travel. THATS where. WE R AT. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎβ€οΈ
03:44 PM - Sep 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
26 September, 05:14
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Sorry to hear, my deepest condolences

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
26 September, 01:02
My deepest condolences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 September, 04:13
So sorry for your loss.

Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
25 September, 04:00
So sorry for your loss.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 September, 03:57
I'm sorry Tank!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
25 September, 03:52
πŸ€— Stay strong warrior, and know that We are with you! We all have our losses in the family... 😭 and we know what you are going through. Stay strong in the Lord, for one day you will see them again... Energy is to stay, the amount of energy before the reaction is always the same as the amount after the reaction. Your spirit and soul will stay alive after the body dies. We will meet them again in heaven. Gods promiss to us is a science fact.

Charissma _15 @Riley
25 September, 03:48
Im sorry for your loss TankπŸ™
This is a shared..."Where we are at" choice.