John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21 September, 11:08
For those who asked what S.C. is...

How is Trump in charge of the military without being in charge of the military?
You become the S.A.C.
S.C. or more formally S.A.C. stands for Supreme allied Commander.

Holding this position allows you charge over all forces of every country that have gathered for the same purpose. It is why he was handed the sword from the king when he went to Saudi Arabia and was so well received in places U.S. presidents have to been treated very warmly.
I am sure Biden and his crew are totally aware and are crapping their pants trying to figure out what to do next since my guess is that Trump has blinded U.S. foreign intel. I would love to be a fly on the wall in a Nancy, Milley conversation regarding this.
Here is a link if you would like to know more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
21 September, 01:20
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I so would LOVE to believe this. Yet, as a Veteran and listening to many others, we question this as we see our fellow military people being compromised and brainwashed to lean to the left.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
21 September, 05:13
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
I agree - there has been no help for our military personnel. Two of my former Boy Scouts are now in the Army, they are on lockdown and have been for a while, not allowed to leave base. They have also been forced to take the vaxx to stay in. One is an Army medic - thought he would be in for life so he took the vaxx. A few months later, he's going thru training geared to shoot and destroy civilians in the USA - he's watching, but he expects to leave soon because he won't kill his own countrymen.

The other one, he's in boot camp. His parents cannot see him graduate unless they are fully vaxxed with proof - they caved, got their first shot, because they can't see either son without being vaxxed.

I know several who have walked away from the military, their pension, medical insurance, all of it - dishonorable discharge.

Where is the help for them? Crickets....

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 September, 09:06
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Check out these guys.......
https://lc.org/

Relief is SLOW in coming..........
"It's process"........... - (phrase makes ya wanna puke when you have zero to no income - scorn from colleagues and distain from corporate jerks).. but that's what they are. JERKS. These guys say every resistor matters. God sees......... just doesn't feel like it some days.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
23 September, 12:18
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Wow - that is really sad that so many are crying out for help. They are stuck in a hard place. I don't understand why we're not seeing more help there - if the white hats control the military, then what it going on? It's so wrong, on so many levels, it's hard to grasp it all sometimes.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 September, 08:12
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
EVERY SINGLE person who wants medical freedom needs to educate themselves and POUND DOWN THE LEGISLATIVE DOORS!! NOW.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
The problem is - when people do educate themselves, and this has happened to me personally when I had to go to urgent care with my son... You ask a question and the nurse or doctor slaps out "And where did you get your information from? Dr. Google?" and bullies you into submission.

I'm a nurse, and I fling that right back in their face and tell them they should be proud of patients who actually take the time to LEARN about their bodies and health, instead of bullying and mocking them and making them feel inferior. I do report personnel like that, but they keep doing it...

It is an inside joke with medical people, that anyone outside of medical training could possibly know ANYTHING about ANYTHING. They expect us to be totally dependent on them at all times, take what they say without question, and if we disagree they drop us as a patient or refuse to provide future service.

I can't tell you how many times I have gone with people to the doctor...for their defense!
05:26 PM - Sep 24, 2021
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it