Doq Holliday @doqholliday
At the start of 2021, Trump told me in a dream that Pence was a traitor and it was the most vivid dream I've ever had.
11:06 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
31 January, 09:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This American Prophet video shows Phil Haney , who didnt kill himself, talking about Pence
https://rumble.com/vbibhd-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Janet Love @JanetLove82
29 January, 10:46
3 years ago Field McConnell told me and thousands that Pence was a pedo and traitor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
29 January, 07:35
I had a dream a few weeks ago where Pres Trump comforted me by holding my hand. it was powerful.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 January, 05:57
Sounds like more than a dream!

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
29 January, 02:06
my husband said he had a dream that was somprofound it changed his perspective. he said he woke up and looked at the tv on the wall in our bedroom and saw a hand come out and it was my hand and i pulled him thru it and he, me my son amd his wife were all there on like a ride car and we were going theu all these tunnels and i had super energy power to fight off all the evil and get rid of it. he said it was like a roller coaster ride. and it went on forever then when it was over i took him back thru the tv and told him that i am gone now but its his time to shine and tell the world the truth.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 January, 01:05

Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
29 January, 12:02
one of the prophets (i cant remmebr who, maybe mark taylor) awhile back had a word feom the Lord that there was a snake very close to the president in the white house ..

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 January, 11:46
This is more like it. ❤️🙏❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 January, 11:44
🤣🤣🤣 I believe it!! He looks the part. i mean his clone does.

Linda Smith @linlou55
29 January, 11:44
Thank God, I didn't even need a dream. I only needed to look at him years ago and I knew.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 January, 11:20
I'd still have my Trump bumper sticker proudly displayed, if it didn't have Pence on it too. Looking forward to the new stickers😉

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
29 January, 11:31
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
its yours if you want it. i already have a plain Trump sticker on my car.

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
29 January, 11:16
I had the same one......what are the odds???? TRUTH !!!!!

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
29 January, 11:14
where are yall buying xrp from the usa tomorrow morning at 8:30am est??

Scarlet Pimpernel @Scarlet
29 January, 11:42
In response Scott Tuck to his Publication
uphold is allowing purchases

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
31 January, 09:19
In response Scott Tuck to his Publication
if you set your vpn to London you can buy or trade on Binance .

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 January, 11:13
Yes, bad vibes with that one.

Delta Conquerer @deltaconquerer
29 January, 11:10

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
He does not look the same to me

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
29 January, 11:15
In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication
John Trump worked with tesla as an eltrical engineer. the entanglement begins.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
I finally had a dream about Trump last night. I only remember bits and pieces but I remember it feeling glorious and I was a part of the plan. I am so fulfilled this morning.