TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
At my job this is the ending of the email. "Unpaid leave" is the same as Termination = "you will lose your job" = BLACKMAIL = "Separation between you and your job", but they cannot just write, "Take the shot or take the test OR ELSE".
Of course, they can SHOVE IT, will have to hand me a written termination---> and I will not even give them a REASON because I AM NOT OBLIGATED TO DO ANY SUCK FUCKALL.
I'm the kind of person that stares down the aggressive dog.
11:21 AM - Sep 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
24 September, 11:58
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I am to! I’ve worked for the state of Nevada for almost 22 years. They told me to get the jab or test weekly…or you will receive progressive discipline! I gave thrm a medical note from my doctor that excused me from work until a “date to be determined.” I have over 4 months of sick leave saved up 😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 12:21
In response Deb Okuma to her Publication
Awesome! i have auto immune so i did get the same approval until end of December so i am hoping I don't have to do any of it.... because if I have to then they will have to fire me.... which is a crime they'll be committing against me. I forward all their vaccine related emails to my personal email and live my life working for the state as if I am preparing for a supreme court case, lolololol!!!😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 12:22
In response Deb Okuma to her Publication
We are all working from home .. state employees in CT :) Most people return on october 1st.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 September, 11:31
Please don't get it!! My dad did and caught CV 2 days later he is now in heart and kidney failure. My husband took it too and has headaches and nosebleeds every night. He feels sick all the time. Fight!!!

24 September, 11:47
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
So sorry about your dad and husband...😞😞😞😞 Sending prayers for them both..🙏 I will never take any of their shots, never have, never wore a mask one single day and been through many Word confrontations, no one put their hands on me, thankfully.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
24 September, 11:29
Im the dispatcher!

24 September, 11:48
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
😂 I have been getting "fixed up" for .... dispatching as well, lolol!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 September, 11:26
💯🎯👊🙏