Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 September, 10:28
You are all Heroes in My Book

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 10:34
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Luke 9:48
β€œAnd said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 10:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

24 September, 10:38

24 September, 10:44
Jonah 1:15
So they picked up Jonah and threw him into the sea, and thesea ceased from its raging

24 September, 10:48
O israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity. -Hosea 14:1

24 September, 10:54
Oh snap !

24 September, 10:56
Love You My Brother, glad You are here.

24 September, 10:57
ditto my man. more than you know yet : )

Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it