Mike Anon @Mike314
15 September, 07:16
So the "virus" is a parasite???

And so is cancer???

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Very interdasting.

#Plandemic #vaccine #covidhoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 September, 11:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Well go figure this. Hubby had prostate cancer 4 years ago. He took 45 pin-point radiation treatments. Cancer burned out the prostate. In Dec 2020, he's diagnosed with kidney and skin cancer. Doctor recommended radiation treatment and/or chemo (which we said hell no) but some kind of treatment was recommended for 2-3rd week starting in Jan, 2021. On Jan 18, he gets COVID, goes on Ivermectin for 3 weeks, goes in for follow up and see what decision he had made for the cancer treatments. No treatment was necessary. All cancer was gone. Doctor couldn't believe it because all test revealed cancer. So either the doctor is a liar, or the Ivermectin took care of the cancer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 September, 04:43
In response Made In America to her Publication
So excited for you! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ That news is wonderful. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘In reading all the other comments and especially the ones regarding Ivermectin as a therapeutic for cancer treatment, along with/wo other chemo drugs, makes me think that may be the reason it is being withheld from usโ€ฆ..because IT IS an effective therapeutic to help fight cancerโ€ฆ.and THEY know it! Wow! diabolical wouldnโ€™t you say?!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Of course that's why it's being withheld, and many doctors know this. When they told my husband he had prostate cancer and he needed chemo, we had 3 different appointments with clinics to see their setup. I wanted him to see exactly what he was getting into. Those places were FULL. Those people were sitting in chairs hooked up to machines with either a barf bag or a bucket, wearing scarfs to cover their bald heads. It was like an assembly line. I told him then "I CAN'T do this with you and I won't. I just can't watch you go through this." I knew he was deadset on treatment so I prayed even harder to find a doctor that had a solution that didn't involve chemo. Sure enough, we get home, and had a message on his phone from a doctor from the help line we called. He actually called us and left a message that said "I see you're a Veteran from the VA, come see me immediately, do not make a decision on treatment until you visit my office." Couldn't have done it without God.
10:55 AM - Sep 24, 2021
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 September, 03:41
In response Made In America to her Publication
God has a way of speaking loud and clear, when we ask for his help. ๐Ÿ˜Š. I am so happy for you and hope that your hubby stays cancer free. I know they have cures for cancer out there, I can feel it in my heart however, chemo is a lucrative business. I canโ€™t believe I just said that, but there it is. I have just come to know so much that seens logical and true, I will never be the same again. Not possible to go back any longer. I think thatโ€™s a good thing thoughโ€ฆ.I just want it all exposed, every bit of it, no matter how horrific. This has got to stop.