P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
23 September, 07:09
❗Dr. Erik Enby reviews the Pfizer vaccine under the microscope ❗
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

🎩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 September, 12:55
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
That was the most disturbing eye opening video to date. GREAT information and also scary as hell. what is going to happen to these people that took this? sigh. OMG..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
My brother who was in remission from cancer, was urged to take it (against my wishes, pleas) and he just called to tell me they think his cancer is back. Now I'm finding many videos of doctors coming out and saying after jab their remission patients get huge tumors so fast they can't even schedule for surgery. 2 of the 3 of my brothers took this thing and wouldn't listen.
10:25 AM - Sep 24, 2021
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabbithole_Down in this post can reply
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
24 September, 01:39
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Have you heard about Fasting Water Therapy ? 🙂

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
24 September, 01:41
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Yes I have and have done it myself. I've studied holistic medicine for 30 years. It's trying to get my family to listen to me... they have decided I am full of it. The funny thing is, they will come back now and then and say, wow, you said that last year. So I guess I'm sometimes right... just in delayed reaction.