❗Dr. Erik Enby reviews the Pfizer vaccine under the microscope ❗
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

🎩
07:09 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 September, 12:55
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
That was the most disturbing eye opening video to date. GREAT information and also scary as hell. what is going to happen to these people that took this? sigh. OMG..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
24 September, 10:25
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
My brother who was in remission from cancer, was urged to take it (against my wishes, pleas) and he just called to tell me they think his cancer is back. Now I'm finding many videos of doctors coming out and saying after jab their remission patients get huge tumors so fast they can't even schedule for surgery. 2 of the 3 of my brothers took this thing and wouldn't listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
23 September, 09:55
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Thank you for posting, really good info. Just like Dr. Robert Morse ('king of detox') always says it's the filtration that makes you better. Your lymphatic system is the garbage disposal and if it stagnates you get sick and don't get better. Getting junk out is the key to health!