Emand Lio @Emandlio
29 January, 10:10
Connect the Dots... 😬😬😡😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
29 January, 10:38
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
i dont beleieve that. She did a lot of good & loved God and stood against abortion a/k/a the real genocide. Just because there's a picture, doesnt mean anything. There are also pics of Trump with Epstein, but it doesnt mean that Trump knew all the evil Epstein was about at that moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
I am sorry fren.
This will-be the most challenging part to accept, about EVERYTHING, sadly will touch EVERYONE.

#Complicit is an interesting eQuation for the
legality & morality Question.
the questions really boil down to....
When did she know?
How long did she know?

)interchangeable pronouns(

#humantrafficking WILL-BE the shame the world NEEDS to accept-address. It will be necessary to
STOP IGNORING REALITY to move 4DWard.

#GodWins #VoidGODLESSNESS
10:53 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Angela AnonUp to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NOwON in this post can reply
Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
29 January, 11:00
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
Also, i do believe the Catholic Church is the church founded by Jesus Christ himself. Google "who started the Catholic church" ... even google tells you it was Jesus Christ. This is why satan has been trying to destroy the Catholic Church, but he will Never succeed. Another reason why these fake catholics a/k/a Biden & Pelosi claim they are catholic. Its all nonsense, because us true Catholics know better. You cannot support abortion & claim you are a practicing catholic. There are many wolves in sheeps clothing inside the top levels of our church, but God will clean it out.

29 January, 11:13
Google and I broke up when I woke up out of The Matrix. I consciously choose to remove myself from the Beast system I suggest most people try....
#Mimic

Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
29 January, 10:54
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
i dont ignore reality, which is why i'm here, right? But posting a pic and making assumptions doesnt mean its reality.

29 January, 11:16
The instance you refer to in my text I was speaking generally it was your choice to take it personally.
I'm thankful you're here.
Q- How Dynamic would it be if that was the infection...people learning to be more thankful and appreciative AND less docile?