CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 01:24
Predictive programming for children.

The cartoon advertises a new implanted "smart tag" that " brings a New (World) Order in life". The tag allows you to control people like drones.

SHARE!!! SHARE!!! SHARE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
This is sickening to have our children, young vulnerable minds program them to think it is for their safety! If they only knew how they are the LEAST safe under this control. Freaking Netflix GITMO time!!!
02:14 PM - Sep 23, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 02:17
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
I do not watch Netflix anymore because of their weird woke stuff. I said good bye a year ago. This makes me sick here, thinking of children being brainwashed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
23 September, 02:30
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I posted your post on FB for the normies. I added this to your entire post;
"This is how they PROGRAM our children to think this NWO is ok. Sickening! If you are NOT fighting back for the sake of your children's future now, they will resent you in the future".