Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
22 September, 05:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Well, I'll have to say this. Our neighbor had 6 cars in his front yard all taken apart with car parts and tires all over the place. The house across the street was up for sale and people that came to look at the house wanted to know why the HOA allowed a auto body shop in a residential neighborhood? After enough complaints the neighbor with car parts all over the place had to clean up his yard.
Our neighbor 2 blocks over has weeds as tall as the windows in his house. People have offered to mow the lawn for the elderly gentleman that lives there but he thinks the weeds are lovely and he doesn't mind the rats and snakes that wonder in and out. While I can sympathize with the man in the article, sorry but he needs to trim his weeds. I get it.
01:52 PM - Sep 23, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it