Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 04:03
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
As i told U...
Some of US are BLESSED TO HAVE THEIR DNA FROM 100% ORIGINAL CHRIST LINE

GODS GENETICS IS HOLY GRAIL😇
04:21 AM - Sep 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
23 September, 05:03
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
In my knowledge this is a picture from Cesare Borgia (the family with the deadly sins), posing as Christ. Maybe it is better, not to share this photo bc it has nothing to do with Christ. It is rather the opposite.

Exodus 20:3 -6
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth......."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 September, 05:24
In response Love Life to her Publication
This image which i use energetically belong to Last Grandmaster of Knights of Temple, Jacques de Molay, which after his painfull torture and death in Paris was embalmed on Torino Shroud...Most probably, the design idea of Poirtrated face would belong to some medieval Richman🤷‍♀️..."Beautiful face, burnt halo"😔

I REFUSE idea of "Scientists", that Joshua was depicted as small 1,6 metre small SHEMITIC BARBARIAN ... He Come to LIFT SHEMITES FROM THEIR BARBARISM, WHICH THEY REFUSED...