Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 01:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
makes them all look small....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 01:30
Bad ass woman. God bless their whole family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
24 September, 01:28
Have You Ever Seen The Rain - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupHave You Ever Seen The Rain Β· Creedence Clearwater RevivalChronicle: 20 Greatest Hitsβ„— 1970 Fantasy, Inc.Released...

Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
23 September, 10:05
zelensky?

Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
23 September, 10:02
the dude to Melania’s right has Trump’s body…..

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 September, 09:46
All I can tell you is that in Nana's vision the other day there was a very tall young man like this that was very very very important!
I could not tell if it was Baron in the vision but the young man was similar to him and tall like this.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
23 September, 12:35
I would be most surprised if that's Baron!

Critical thinking. Look closely.
Does anyone think Melania & Baron aren't as protected as DJT?
This young man appears to be unhealthy when looking closely at his face. Would Baron be unhealthy?

Point 2
I am 5' 7"
My son's dad was 5' 10"
My son is 6' 4" and built a lot like the young man in this photo

At this point in history on this planet, most of the resident humans here are hybrids.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Baron is a higher consciousness hybrid.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
23 September, 11:35
dark to light?

Cathy Bright @Fredncat
23 September, 09:37
She is so stunning! I get Barron is a big boy but really I focus on her. She is so classy something we are missing right now.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 September, 09:25
We're going to need a bigger Stargate

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
23 September, 09:20
Omg.. He got sooo big!!! He just keeps growing.. What is he 15 or 16??

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
23 September, 05:51
...baron looks different...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 September, 05:08
i love her! she had been treated so awful by [them] and the whole while exhibited grace and elegance ❀️

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
23 September, 04:21
As i told U...
Some of US are BLESSED TO HAVE THEIR DNA FROM 100% ORIGINAL CHRIST LINE

GODS GENETICS IS HOLY GRAILπŸ˜‡

Love Life @FullwithHope
23 September, 05:03
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
In my knowledge this is a picture from Cesare Borgia (the family with the deadly sins), posing as Christ. Maybe it is better, not to share this photo bc it has nothing to do with Christ. It is rather the opposite.

Exodus 20:3 -6
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth......."

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 September, 04:12
Calm, cool and collected, just like his parents.

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
23 September, 04:05

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 04:08
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
yep. even bigger now 🀯😱