Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
'Something' changed yesterday with the Schumann Resonance.
10:37 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
30 January, 10:44
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I do not understand this chart at all, as my mind is not as brilliant as you. However, a girl that does, explained it this way: the yellow & white lines depict our prayers and warrior angels. The bottom two lines, red and green are the evil people and demons. If that is true, then the demons sppear to be scared as they know their time is short having control over America and the world, so they are trying to terrorize those who dont know the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
29 January, 11:24
the lines can also be viewed as people. the more we stick together and hold the line, the red will go down. consider the red line as hedgefunds. all the other lines are sticking together. now off we go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonna Genie @Sonna
29 January, 11:12
This helped me understand it better;
https://soulfullheartblog....

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
29 January, 10:57
Anyone have a good source for understanding Schumann Resonance as far as what the graph lines mean for positive outlook, negative outlook, things happening. Yes, I just bang my head over and over trying to understand this. I think I need in person instruction 🤣

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
29 January, 11:02
In response Caroline July to her Publication
This link might help you.
https://www.disclosurenews...

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
29 January, 11:04
In response Caroline July to her Publication
Kim Runner Twiiter account has posted many times a thread that explains it in detail. Not sure if her account is still active on Twitter but if not you can find her here on Anonup🇺🇸

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
29 January, 10:39

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts