Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
The Dali Lama, like the Pope, is a fraud. He is a Luceferian profiting of the blood money from children.
10:38 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 January, 11:34
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
FINALLY!

Every time I have tried to point out his paid affiliation with NXIVM, people shut me down for "being hateful."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mini Lewis @MRSFBA
31 January, 10:03
@Sabrinagal Did you follow
:Billy-Don :I-AMValaintThor12
on twitter? Do you know where he is now please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilou Chu @Serenity555
02 February, 03:06
In response Mini Lewis to her Publication
I am also looking for ValiantThor12..

Ragia HRH @HRH
30 January, 08:28
Not surprized. He was part of killing and inslaving the uyghurs.

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
30 January, 07:01
we are going to have a very difficult time trusting ppl in the future. this is disgusting!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
30 January, 06:50
There's also the money he received from NXIVM to speak at one of their events. Keith Raniere was relegated to the audience and wasn't allowed to sit with him onstage like the Bronfman sisters were.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 January, 11:35
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
BINGO!

He bends his purported "principles" to take money from people who rape & eat children.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 January, 06:48

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
30 January, 06:31
is that RACHEL CHANDLER top right?

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
30 January, 05:57
Osho wrote that he met the Dali Lama on a train when he was a young boy and stated that he immediately knew that the man was evil, said he could just feel it.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
30 January, 06:00
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
Omg! I felt that when I saw Obama. We have to trust our gut. 🤗

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
30 January, 05:17
I learned this several years ago; yet seems nobody knows.
I see people of "Insider" privilege esteeming him.
Say What?
I realize it is difficult for people to believe; same as for pople.
But it's critical to waking up. Rocks people's CORE; Once the door is OPEN, then they SEE & BELIEVE

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
30 January, 05:17
Affirmative.:

IChing IChing @IChing
30 January, 02:32
I just have yo hold on to this one. Not very logical too me. Why would he do that? He does not need that much money and he knows karmanvery well.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
30 January, 02:33
In response IChing IChing to his Publication
I ask you then why would The Pope, Bush, Obama, the CCP?

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
29 January, 06:08
wow, him too.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
29 January, 12:06
All connected to profit from destroying humanity. All need to be exposed and the light of exposure will destroy the evil. God Bless us in the fight agaonst evil. #GodWins

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
30 January, 06:40
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
i see 2 in this pic....

Freedom Fighter @FreedomFighter4519
29 January, 10:58
This will be mind-blowing!

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
29 January, 10:56
I heard this before but never have seen any links. Thanks for sharing. I hope more evidence comes out.

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
29 January, 10:52
Yep!!

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
29 January, 10:45
I miss Billy ValiantThor

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 January, 10:40
sick MF's. we are surrounded by these freaks