CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
My facts are different, but the same pain and sacrifice is there. I have not seen some of family for a year or 2 now, and it hurts.

I have not lost everyone. Lost a best friend when she turned into a mask nazi.

I have another family member in the hospital right now from unknown jab issues. So far, 4 in and out of hospital that I know of with hearts attacks, blood clots, water on the heart, and this last one I will find out later after testing what is going on. So far, no one died, so this is better than some patriots who lost family (God Bless them).

So we are all in this misfit family mess together.

Some days I feel like I am from the land of the Misfit Toys, hiding from the Abominable Snowman...
08:16 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 September, 09:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Ive been sitting here staring at this post and comments for awhile now. Ive tried to comment something extremly heart felt but there is just so much i want to say. Ive been part of this since the beginning and then some. I have watched a group of people from around the world Unite and become a Unstoppable FAMILY. That is how i think of you all. I dont have much anymore for friends/family because we just cant seem to see eye to eye but with U and this movement i have become nothing but stronger because of All Of U. I remember feeling so alone in this world before all of this, because of what i knew. I honestly was starting to lose faith in humanity. You All rekindled the fire in me and restored my faith never to be challenged again. I am so very grateful for all of U. I am thankful for your unwavering service to humanity and it warms my heart to unimaginable temps. You are all special souls and U are all my familyandfriends. I Truly Love You All So Very Very Much.
IWontEverGiveUpOnYou!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 09:30
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
💥👊☀️❤️🙏😁I love you too, thanks for saying all of that. it is really important!! God Bless!!

WWG1WGA Family: we are not alone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
23 September, 09:51
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
One of the things that has anazed me is how good folks with similar values have united round Donald Trump. I have chatted to and exchanged info with so many people from around the globe. One of my disappointments is I have not been able to convert one of my 6 brothers and sisters, they live in NZ and have not even noticed Jacinda is a man. They are sound asleep.

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
23 September, 08:53
God bless you and God bless us all and keep us all safe (from the cabal) Hopefully a lot of friends and family will come back, tail between their legs, to apologise, when this is all over. x

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 09:26
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
👊☀️❤️🙏😉That would be a dream for me

or at least just 1 of them, I will take what i can get, lol

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 September, 08:52
Same here and I am okay but it's my kids I worry about who ask to see certain family members and certain friends whose parents are liberal and lost.
it's hard for my kids

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 09:28
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
🙏❤️☀️👊💥Yes, that hurts. God bless them.

I pray every day for positive change.

The kids have all taken such a hit the last 2 years. With schools, lockdowns, masks, and lost childhood moments because of hardships.

Makes me so mad for them all.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 September, 06:11
So many of us have been on the same path / I share to encourage and when we read these testimonies we know we are not alone in this

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 07:36
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🙏☀️😁💥

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
22 September, 10:04
Its impossible to be HAPPY or content
while EVERYONE's eyes ARE
being OPENED to VERY ugly plans
& snares crafted over time,
w/ MALICE.
You are correct that MANY of us
LOVE & ADMIRE,
(have even parented)
VERY stubborn INDIVIDUALS,
who "learn best by doing"
(Jacob, ultimately the🇮🇱Patriarch, had❌FRIENDS p "controling" situations the WAYS he & fam.thought "smart". Genesis 25:24 thru Gen.50.
The "meaty middle":
Gen.32:17-31, he's wrestling w/ an unseen being ALL night, p➡️ his wives & kids,ALL his wealth, ahead to appease the bro he'd CHEATED, but after yrs of being cheated, was in NEED of favor he couldn't imagine.

Jesus said (Sermon on the Mount, Matt.5-7) we are able to be BLESSED when we mourn.
HE directed to us🙏🏽wrt EVERY SINGLE 1 of peeps we miss/ worry wrt/are in conflict with.
SERIOUS STUFF: throw your BURDENS⬇️daily @ HIS beautiful feet
Our DEAR ONES walking fearsome paths wrestle, too. GOD says "IS ANYTHING TOO HARD for the LORD?" Gen.18:14

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 07:43
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
🙏Yes, agree 100%
I pray about it every day. God sees all. God listens to our prayers.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
22 September, 08:34
🙏❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 September, 08:42
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
👊🙏❤️

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 September, 08:29
We are all horrified, knowing family that are vaxed, and maybe will be gone in 2 years. Loosing family and freinds over politics of medical tyrranical eugenics plan that people refuse to see. Jeeze, the videos of people falling out after the poison and people still waiting in line.SIGH

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 September, 08:41
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
🙏👊😞

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
23 September, 01:45
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Pure torture, watching them piously lecture me about what we unwashed rebels should be doing to “get back to normal”. I have decided to listen to them like inconsolable three year olds who are not mine to spank, nod on queue, be as kind as I can, remind myself they are possessed by something other than behaving like people I used to know and love, then send prayers up while they are not looking.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 September, 08:28
We learned the truth and those who don’t agree thats fine and you always have friends and family of anons!