Dennis Dumas @FloridaPatriot_Q
can anyone find the link to the discharged bankruptcy of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. i saw it posted somewhere, but be darned if i can find it now! can anyone please help, trying to force some redpills to non believers!
10:29 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by FloridaPatriot_Q in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
29 January, 12:35
In response Dennis Dumas to his Publication
https://www.moorishmack.or... (Their first page discusses Islam.) I am just not clear on all of this. This site has an article of incorporation for 1925. However, United State Corporation is located in Delaware as some type of a proxy service. This site portrays this document as moorish connection to the US. I noticed that one of the dba's on inforuptcy as Moorish Science Temple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
29 January, 12:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Heart @PatriotHeartQ
31 January, 10:49
In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication
There are 5 Tax ID -Employer Tax ID (EIN) numbers listed on the bankruptcy. This link allows you to dig further on each of them. http://search.sunbiz.org/I...

Patriot Heart @PatriotHeartQ
31 January, 11:07
In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 January, 12:09

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 11:53
Check @SantaSurfing 's videos on Rumble or BeachBroadcast.com. She did a wonderful video & showed the documents!

Dennis Dumas @FloridaPatriot_Q
30 January, 03:41
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
i am a regular viewer of santa's beach broadcast! however what she presented was not proof positibe! remember what Q has told us many times, "trust but verify"! that is precisely what i am trying to do, we simply cannot accept Santa's word as fact unless she can provide a link to court documents proving her claim, otherwise it can only be considered hearsay, not proof! if her claim is in fact true there should be no problem for her to direct us to the court filing so we can read for ourselves! too much disinformation out there to take anyones word!