Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Something big is on the horizon my frens.
07:02 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Jennifer Brown @WhoDat72
22 September, 08:28
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Funny you mentioned horizon. Over the Horizon is a strategy Psaki mentions several times with the failed done strike in Afghanistan. I'm sure not related, but I've had Samsung phones since I started with cell phones over 20 years ago, and one of their basic ringtones is called over the horizon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 September, 07:10
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Not being a downer but we hear this often. Soon....
I have checked out. I 200% believe there is a plan. At this point, its like Lucy & Charlie B with the football. The white hats are letting people suffer KNOWINGLY while waiting to on the last of the sleepers to wake (That word "knowingly" works both ways). I will just sit back until the EBS sounds. I am DONE trying to wake folks up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
22 September, 07:23
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I hear ya, just trying to keep up while I can. We do have AZ audit fridat 4pm, and a Trump Rally with Fireworks on Saturday. Those seem like they are for sure.