Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
12 December, 09:36
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
make ivermectin an over the counter drug. No reason to withhold it except to make people suffer who have the virus. People come to hospital very sick when they could have been ok with home treatment of ivermectin. This is cruel, criminal and indefensible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
12 December, 10:09
In response anon one to her Publication
Absolutely!! I've Taken it, After my local ER sent me back home with Pneumonia... Twice!!
I got ahold of Frontline Doctors in Florida, and They Mailed My Treatment for $160 ... Arrived in Portland Three Days Later, and I was feeling better Three Days After That!!
They Should sell it over the Counter... But then The Bottom would fall out of the Cold Medicine Market!!
Imagine... A World w/o Nyquil, and Happier, Healthier People!!
Would'nt that Be Horrible??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
04 October, 09:05
I also suggest auditing every politician.

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
02 October, 06:18
if everyone took Ivermectin for 1 week the "pandemic" would be over ....plain and simple and "they" know that.....it would piss on their narrative and spotlight all the bs once and for all.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 September, 02:53
#5 start with florida...

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
23 September, 02:43
ABSOLUTELY!

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
23 September, 02:40
seems so SIMPLE, You have to ask WHY are they NOT doing this?

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
23 September, 02:39

Tracey Weller @Tweller
22 September, 06:16
All in 5 easy steps!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 September, 06:14
💯🎯👊🙏