JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 September, 12:20
Naming the extreme range of emotions many of us are experiencing in this final hour. The patriots on this platform have taken @vincentkennedy lead with the #GoodVibes and I am very grateful for that. Remember that a scare event is nearly inevitable. No panic. Patriots in control. 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 September, 02:15
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I was just reflecting on the population we are next-tasked with comforting and guiding. Most of my red-pilling convo’s open with distinguishing between stupidity and ignorance because stupid is so instantly triggering and I’m not sure if I even believe in it. Under-nurtured, under-loved, under-protected, under-accepted...? They were more subjectable to the programming is all I can figure. All that said, I share your frustration but wwg1wga. 🇺🇸
04:32 PM - Sep 22, 2021
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 September, 05:14
The funny I posted was in reference to your funny about the government doing crazy stuff.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 September, 05:12
I'm not frustrated. Just some comic relief. 😀

I absolutely agree with what you said. We are here to comfort and guide. We are fortunate to have seen through the programming and to be the way showers.

No one left behind or we hurt the Plan! ❤️
WWG1WGA! 🔔