JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Naming the extreme range of emotions many of us are experiencing in this final hour. The patriots on this platform have taken @vincentkennedy lead with the #GoodVibes and I am very grateful for that. Remember that a scare event is nearly inevitable. No panic. Patriots in control. 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything
12:20 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
30 September, 11:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Funny, I just posted prior to your post a post reaching out to VK.... Sure miss our friend, but I know he is with us in spirit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 September, 05:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 September, 02:15

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 September, 04:32
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I was just reflecting on the population we are next-tasked with comforting and guiding. Most of my red-pilling convo’s open with distinguishing between stupidity and ignorance because stupid is so instantly triggering and I’m not sure if I even believe in it. Under-nurtured, under-loved, under-protected, under-accepted...? They were more subjectable to the programming is all I can figure. All that said, I share your frustration but wwg1wga. 🇺🇸

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 September, 01:09

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 September, 04:25
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I feel you patriot. I tried to family-friendly a meme for Instascam yesterday but couldn’t get it right enough on a phone.

arba happihr @arba
22 September, 12:22
God has my back, Always has. Blessed
IF Tidal wave were to wipe out Lower East coast, wouldn't Trump have sold all of his property's? Or at the least, board them up and send people home.
FEAR for people

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 September, 04:33
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I like the way you trust. 🙏🏻