Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 January, 12:41
PEPESARA 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
29 January, 12:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
already Habbening 🤯🤯🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
how does nesara / gesara eliminate mortgages?
10:25 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by buffaloalum in this post can reply
Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
29 January, 10:38
In response USA DAR to his Publication
I heard it was from all the taxes we have paid to the crown and the billions of gold we got back

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
29 January, 10:33
In response USA DAR to his Publication
I have no idea, but i've heard that all debt would be forgiven when the world starts over on the new financial system.
I've always been a skeptical person and with having my eyes opened, I've learnt more than ever to not fully believe anything that you see, hear or read.
It's probably wise to operate in the manner that any debt you have is your responsibility - as it should be. You made the purchase, invested in school, etc., knowing full well the obligation to repay the debt. That's no one elses burden.
Would it be a bonus, definitely, but I wouldn't bank on it.