Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pura Vida @Justice9369
29 January, 11:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
EPIC!! THE SYSTEM RIGGING HAS BOOMERANGED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
29 January, 02:43
I don't own a house, credit cards, and cars paid off 😭😭. No more school lians. I've been sacrificing for 18 years and paying to stay home and raise 5!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I could totally use some money though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
29 January, 12:31
I want all the money I paid in income taxes reimbursed to me, with interest.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 January, 12:29
I'd like to put in a wish for some of the Rockefellers money since they started all this shit.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
29 January, 11:00
patriots Holding the Line on other platforms

29 January, 10:57
we HERE

29 January, 10:57
we HERE

29 January, 10:56
we HERE

we HERE

we HERE

we HERE

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
29 January, 10:15
Stealing!! πŸΈβ€οΈπŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 10:14
Love love this DoQ!
Gonna be a great I'd say!
Smartass Nana came out to play
on this fun fun day!

Simon Says
Buckle UP!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
29 January, 09:22
πŸ˜ƒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 January, 01:15
love fhis!!! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 January, 01:14
The trading app I am using is now in overload & says they may not have is sorted for Friday tradingπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ It also changed the option to loading funds to only via bank transfer & takes 3 working days

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 01:14

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 January, 01:04
Doq soon,

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
29 January, 01:02
The Great Default

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 January, 12:44
catchy...better than gesaraa nesara

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
29 January, 12:42
already Habbening 🀯🀯🎯

Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
29 January, 10:38
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
shit i only owe 23k wish i would have bought a bigger house LOL

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
29 January, 01:01
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
well dang, my house is already paid off πŸ˜… it's such a freat feeling! I hope all of you can feel it soon! ❀️