Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 September, 02:03
Divination is not Evil and is not Witchcraft. Stop going around judging people solely on this term!!! People are given gifts and it is how they choose to use them that defines it for them.

God is the ultimate judge, not you or I, but God!!!

And I mean the One true God/Creator!

This to me is the proper usage of the term, Gifts!

https://www.vocabulary.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
22 September, 02:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Deuteronomy 18:10
Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 September, 02:12
In response Sovereign Follower _Z_ to his Publication
It is Not witchcraft!And if you believe this, then why do you follow anything of Q? They looked into the future, they saw all possibilities and probabilities!

22 September, 02:25
In fact they used the Looking Glass to see all probabilities and possibilities!!! Who wrote the bible, who really wrote the bible, Ancient scribes did! And the Pope had it canonized for what he wanted to include in there. I don't have all the answers, but Divination is not Witchcraft, they are gifts! And it is up to the individual to choose which side of the good or evil they choose to follow! Many people who have gifts that I know of personally, including myself, use the gifts for God, the one true God Creator, and with Jesus and Mother Mary! And while I cannot speak for others who use their gifts, I was taught from a young age that any gifts from God, were to be used for Good and through God, Jesus, and Mother Mary, Furthermore, I do not charge or accept monetary gifts for what I do, I do it for FREE! Don't let my words change your mind, believe what you will, but I offer this... Research and research into all topics before claiming anyone does witchcraft!!!

Desert Patriot @desert_patriot
22 September, 02:58
I was going to answer similarly! "Inner sight" is something THEY don't want YOU to use. The compendium of the body of work that constitute the "bible" has left many books out.

IMO, the only thing that divides all thoughts, actions and deeds is intention. If you intend harm, it's bad. If you intend good, be careful that you think it through (whether it's your karmic piece to intervene) and purify your intentions. Often, people profess to do "good" while they add more chaos because they are not in alignment with their professed intentions. Everyone (almost) knows how to say the right things. True power is when you put thought (intention,) word and deed together. The thought is the critical piece. Mind the thoughts. Everything is available to you. All thoughts, words, deed, creative impulses, etc. To censor any part of that experience is to sensor God. Is it good to filter out information to ensure your "salvation?" Did not God Himself say he would show you signs and wonders?"

Well said, TY!!! See my series on the Great Awakening inspired by the map!!! I have 24 memes made thus far!
03:42 PM - Sep 22, 2021
In response Desert Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Desert Patriot @desert_patriot
22 September, 03:45
That's AWESOME! Good work! I shared one of those memes. It's exactly what some of us love to see in these times.Thank you!