Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Divination is not Evil and is not Witchcraft. Stop going around judging people solely on this term!!! People are given gifts and it is how they choose to use them that defines it for them.

God is the ultimate judge, not you or I, but God!!!

And I mean the One true God/Creator!

This to me is the proper usage of the term, Gifts!

https://www.vocabulary.com...
02:03 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
22 September, 02:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Deuteronomy 18:10
Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 September, 02:12
In response Sovereign Follower _Z_ to his Publication
It is Not witchcraft!And if you believe this, then why do you follow anything of Q? They looked into the future, they saw all possibilities and probabilities!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 September, 02:15
In response Sovereign Follower _Z_ to his Publication
Look beyond the control, research and investigate the past!!! Learn about the good and the bad to know and understand. Divination can be used on good or bad! Reagan had Dolores Cannon and other psychics who read for him. Trump is part of the Q movement and Q looked into the future with The Looking Glass. I believe the pointing of fingers needs to stop.