Adolph Medina @IfWalker
21 September, 10:21
THE CABAL SURRENDER DEAL EXPLAINED

A surrender deal does not mean The Cabal has made a deal with the White Hats to avoid JUSTICE. In war, SURRENDER means: to give (oneself) up into the power of another especially as a prisoner; to capitulate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 September, 10:30
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
They all capitulated in 2017! Enjoy The Show!
πŸ‘‡πŸΈπŸ‘ 2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
21 September, 10:52
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
So it's going to be a one world world government, only we'll be in charge? Is that such a good idea?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 September, 07:07
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Beats the current NWO! 🀣

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
I don't know how to message you directly. So I hope you listen to this because you have many followers. This is very disturbing and you need to put light on it. Thanks
https://youtu.be/1xcUU4i3O...
Pete Hegseth: These truly are dangerous times - YouTube

'Fox News Primetime' host analyzes the left's push to dismantle our military. #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox News! https://bit.ly/2vaBUvASWatch m...

07:33 AM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dianna2003 in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
22 September, 10:28
In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication
yea its time for war what are we waiting for

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 September, 10:14
In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication
Not to worry, the ones in charge have all been installed by The Donald! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
22 September, 05:02
We are depending on President Trump to save our country from these damn Communists. So many are wondering when? I respond by saying you know how much you want it, and I want it. Now put yourself in Trump's shoes and only imagine how much he wants it. For whatever he is waiting on the time isn't right yet. We all must hold on and keep our faith that Trump and God are going to bring it all home to the people. My faith tells me that God has his right hand on President Trump's back and he will not fail. Thank you for responding Dan Auito.