Adolph Medina @IfWalker
21 September, 10:21
THE CABAL SURRENDER DEAL EXPLAINED

A surrender deal does not mean The Cabal has made a deal with the White Hats to avoid JUSTICE. In war, SURRENDER means: to give (oneself) up into the power of another especially as a prisoner; to capitulate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 September, 10:30
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
They all capitulated in 2017! Enjoy The Show!
πŸ‘‡πŸΈπŸ‘ 2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
21 September, 10:52
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
So it's going to be a one world world government, only we'll be in charge? Is that such a good idea?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Beats the current NWO! 🀣
07:07 AM - Sep 22, 2021
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
22 September, 07:33
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I don't know how to message you directly. So I hope you listen to this because you have many followers. This is very disturbing and you need to put light on it. Thanks
https://youtu.be/1xcUU4i3O...
Pete Hegseth: These truly are dangerous times - YouTube

'Fox News Primetime' host analyzes the left's push to dismantle our military. #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox News! https://bit.ly/2vaBUvASWatch m...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 September, 10:14
In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication
Not to worry, the ones in charge have all been installed by The Donald! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

America First @Realdeal
22 September, 10:28
In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication
yea its time for war what are we waiting for