Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 September, 04:15
The McAfee Afterlife Telegram page posted BO's Kenyan birth certificate...🧐

t.me/s/McafeeAfterlife

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 September, 04:23
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
so that tells me thats not a real account...fake person behind it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 September, 04:34
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
No... Could be disinformation -- or could be that BO went by several names. I don't know. None of us knows anything for certain. But like Q says, "disinformation is necessary." And George News has confirmed that what this account is dropping is legit. Also, Juan O Savin says this is an extension of Q. (I know you don't like Juan nor believe he has anything to do with Q, but he knows a lot and time will tell what's what.🙏)

22 September, 04:37
well alot of info has come out on Barack..and many birth certificates. MonekyWerx broke it down on the fake certificate. He has went by the name of Barry Sorento..or however the last name is spelled but i dont think thats his birth name either. i have info somewhere on my computer.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 September, 04:41
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
It's crazy how corrupt they all are. Can't wait for JUSTICE!!

its nuts. i trust nothing anymore. i am not sure i will ever trust again. I dotn trust anyone...not our military, not Trump..no one. Trump gave money to Pfizer, Military hasnt done anything except push vaccines and CRT. and why is Q allowing our military to be vaxxed/killed and our children? this isnt the plan i support. I am pretty pissed right now at this entire shitshow. WHY the hell are people so happy to be alive ot witness this SHITSHOW? I sure the hell aint and never have bene. Yep i am pissed off tonight. I have friends in the military that say they guess they gotta take the vax..or they cant come back home.
04:59 AM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it