Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 September, 04:15
The McAfee Afterlife Telegram page posted BO's Kenyan birth certificate...🧐

t.me/s/McafeeAfterlife

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
so that tells me thats not a real account...fake person behind it.
04:23 AM - Sep 22, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 September, 04:34
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
No... Could be disinformation -- or could be that BO went by several names. I don't know. None of us knows anything for certain. But like Q says, "disinformation is necessary." And George News has confirmed that what this account is dropping is legit. Also, Juan O Savin says this is an extension of Q. (I know you don't like Juan nor believe he has anything to do with Q, but he knows a lot and time will tell what's what.🙏)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 September, 04:37
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
well alot of info has come out on Barack..and many birth certificates. MonekyWerx broke it down on the fake certificate. He has went by the name of Barry Sorento..or however the last name is spelled but i dont think thats his birth name either. i have info somewhere on my computer.