Doq Holliday @doqholliday
There are Anons out there that try to associate themselves with Juan o Savin and then make you think Freemasonry is a good thing and Juan supports it.

You’re not paying attention.

Juan has called them out time and time again and he is tied to the Kennedy Family via the Navy.

No one knows secret societies better than the Kennedys, which is why a faction of them want them destroyed and the other part of the Kennedys want their own family members destroyed.

RFK Jr is a great example.

PT109 changed everything.
12:27 AM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 September, 09:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has always thought that God himself had his hand on JFK swimming to the islands to save his men.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 September, 01:14
Fun fact: RFK Jr’s son, RFK III, wrote & starred in a movie called AmeriQua. The plan has been in motion for decades. 😎🇺🇸🦅 #KennedyVision

https://m.imdb.com/title/t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
23 September, 04:13
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Alec Baldwin is in it aye? Hmmm🧐

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 September, 08:15
Doq, snake oil salesmen are a dime a dozen... All you old skool anons said "beware of PAYtriots...

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, however I listen...

God already won.

nuff said.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 September, 07:52
LOL.. ; )

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 September, 12:45
can you expand on the PT109? Sunk by Jap ship? Tipped?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 September, 12:41
My words on Freemasons, Chess Board Below and a Dome Above[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 12:38
Well fk, I don't know bout Juan, but fk. I could type more but fk.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
22 September, 12:30
The Kennedy name was a big part of the game at one time . . They know it.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 September, 12:44
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
💯 JFK turned against his family after connecting with God during the PT109 experience