Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
22 September, 05:56
In response USCG VET to his Publication
i knew it!!!
damn so happy I understand ff's . i can smell them from a mile away even more so now than ever!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
22 September, 09:19
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
What is FF?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 September, 02:55
BAden has his hands in everything JFK MLK ETC

Michael M. Baden (born July 27, 1934[1]) is an American physician and board-certified forensic pathologist known for his work investigating high-profile deaths and as the host of HBO's Autopsy.[2] Baden was the chief medical examiner of the City of New York from 1978 to 1979. He was also chairman of the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Baden's independent autopsy findings are often in conflict with the local authorities' opinions.[3]

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 September, 03:03
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Don't know anything about this guy. Is he white hat black hat?? no idea the posts below are confusing since i know nothing about him

Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 September, 01:52
infiltration and bad agents of Globalist subversion everywhere? if their network shows redundant Globalist Tactics... it must be a duck?

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
22 September, 01:11
People go missing all the time, why is this one big news? Just a question somebody asked me earlier tonight 🧐

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
22 September, 12:58
I have been wondering this whole time if this was a FF. They always use names of shit that make it so obvious. The town “Moab”, the last name “Laundrie”….there have been a few things that have made my spidey senses go off.

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
22 September, 03:12
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
Spot on and dont forget the police viedo where she has NO TATTOS on her arms-

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
22 September, 05:59
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
the name was what stuck me.
just like the little girl Summer Moon thats a 5 year old

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 September, 12:54
Yep.