Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
21 September, 11:00
COME ON MAN~! Are you ever gonna see what's right in front of you? McCain was executed, here is proof, look up devolution. #maga

CNN - Kasich Saying John McCain Was Put to Death

Gov. John Kasich says John McCain was put to death not that he died from cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
CNN - Kasich Saying John McCain Was Put to Death - YouTube

Gov. John Kasich says John McCain was put to death not that he died from cancer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
21 September, 11:24
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
If John McCain was put to death, it would have been death by a slow acting poison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Believe what you want, facts can't be avoided. He was a traitor & was dealt with. The #FakeNews won't cover it honestly till they're forced to.
11:49 PM - Sep 21, 2021
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
21 September, 11:59
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
Not going to say that you're wrong, but whatever was used to put him to death would have had to have been something that causes cancer, and I don't know what could be used to do that apart from radiation or agent orange.

22 September, 12:42
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Look, I just told you he was executed for treason and funding terrorism. I'm sorry if the truth bothers you, turn off the #FakeNews or life will get even harder~! Look up devolution too.