Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 September, 02:37
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
WOW digital soldier museum and the Bible 2 anons are gonna freak like Charlie !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 September, 11:42
i watched this up until negative said a Trump statement meant something other than what he said. Then proceeded to say the audience cant handle it but he would tell Charlie and friends off line. In my opinion you 48 are no better than the cabal who thinks we cant handle the truth. Then why the Fck are we watching you? You just proved yourself to be middle class cabal. secrets dont give you power your audience is here for truth not more secrets we have enough of the lies already. Im out 48 you lost me i will continue to lo look for truthrrs not more egotistic bullshitters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
scrabbycatz scrabbycatz @scrabbycatz
21 September, 08:19
Watching

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 September, 07:22
Alarm set Girl! 37 mins & counting see you at 8 EST ❤️