Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 September, 01:29
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
-Luke 17:21

https://youtu.be/R0KTUAi3u...

Praise God, repent, surrender, let go, forgive, heal, freed, strength-fully

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 September, 01:47
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
HIS word will not return void.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
AMEN.

HIS Word is strength. HIS Word is Truth. HIS Word is LIVING!!!
01:48 PM - Sep 21, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 September, 04:22
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
May I ask for your opinion on the Lost Books of the Bible?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 September, 07:13
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
From what I have seen which isn't many, there seems to definitely be truth within the book of enoch, the gospel of thomas is inline with the teachings of jesus, and I read some about peter which are interesting, but I am no expert with that. I just go by what I feel, and if it feels right, I trust my discernment.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
21 September, 07:19
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
IMO they weren't lost. They were intentionally left out because there was too much info that would destroy the narrative of the Vatican. Enoch wrote of his experiences with extraterrestrials and other things which killed the we are alone idea. But there are still passages in the Bible that expose the truth. Also, in artwork from long ago flying objects are depicted. I'll look for one and post it on this thread.