JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
God Bless John and Caroline for all of their hard work and sacrifice and Happy Anniversary!

#KennedyTuesday
01:37 PM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 September, 02:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
The American people have no idea, what we owe to these two people, President Trump, and the Team which includes so many people, which includes a lot of people in this chat, I will always be grateful !!! Though I started my search 11 years ago, while reading the Bible, it took me to places I could never have imagined, but this team has opened my eyes to so much more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 September, 02:02
Vincent Kennedy - Grid Iron Gang IV: Horsemen of Conspiracy (TRAILER)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 September, 04:39
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thanks for that fren. That VK switch comm on almost a perfect delta blew me away this week. I just have to tear myself from the gematria because I’m so endlessly fascinated and captivated by it.

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
21 September, 01:51
Isn't it Carolyn?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 September, 04:42
In response Love Horses to her Publication
Is that the biggest faux pas ever? It absolutely is Carolyn. Thank you for righting that. I mixed my names in my haste and not once. With all these new members of the family potentially and my haste and fatigue...🙏🏻