JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 September, 01:37
God Bless John and Caroline for all of their hard work and sacrifice and Happy Anniversary!

#KennedyTuesday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 September, 02:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Vincent Kennedy - Grid Iron Gang IV: Horsemen of Conspiracy (TRAILER)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Thanks for that fren. That VK switch comm on almost a perfect delta blew me away this week. I just have to tear myself from the gematria because I’m so endlessly fascinated and captivated by it.
04:39 PM - Sep 22, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
23 September, 11:44
The Naming of Things - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Virtual Label LLCThe Naming of Things · Andrew BirdThe Mysterious Production of Eggs℗ 2005 Wegawam Music CoReleased on: 2005-02-08Auto...

23 September, 11:39
You're welcome Fan. The unveiling of those who most believed had passed will really be biblical. I am also intrigued by Gematria. Magamncd8 taught me a lot before I was banned on Twitter